Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy
Airlift is committed to creating an inclusive working environment based on merit, fairness and respect. One that encourages talented people of any background to produce their best work of the highest quality. As a humane organisation, we embrace the skills, abilities and knowledge that only a diverse and inclusive workforce can provide, to create solutions, and give advice, that improves society as a whole.
- Treat everyone fairly, with dignity and respect; as we would wish to be treated.
- Maintain fair and honourable dealings with our people, where recognition, reward and opportunity reflect the ability, experience and aspiration of the individual.
- Create an environment that brings the best skills to our work, in which we value individual differences and recognise the contributions of all our people.
We continue to
- Recruit talented people from a wide range of backgrounds with differing beliefs and personal characteristics.
- Ensure full and effective participation and equal opportunities for everyone.
- Invest in the education and development of our people and provide them with opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Increase our people’s awareness and understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion, including its importance in creation of fair equitable society.
- Provide equitable pay based on roles, responsibilities and performance.
- Identify and address inappropriate behaviour or discrimination.
- Seek to work with stakeholders and partners with due consideration that their Equality Diversity & Inclusion commitments are consistent with Airlift.
This policy is set by the Airlift Group Board and implemented across all our operations through rules, procedures and guidance. We review this periodically.
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Committee acts for Airlift in developing a plan to enable us to reach the aims set out in this policy while fulfilling applicable legal, regulatory and associated requirements.